Naturalist Mod (1.20.1, 1.19.4) This mod focuses on introducing new animals with the premise that they can interact with other creatures, creating a more immersive Minecraft experience. Let’s take a look at some examples:
At present, this mod adds bears, caterpillars, butterflies, deer, fireflies, snails, birds, and snakes. These animals will naturally spawn in forest and plains biomes. Here’s a glimpse into their behaviors and interactions:
- Bears won’t attack us unless we touch their cubs, but they will attack deer.
- Caterpillars create chrysalises from which butterflies emerge, and these butterflies seek out flowers for pollination.
- Deer roam the world, grazing on grass and evading any nearby bears.
- Snakes hunt small animals for food.
- Snails leisurely move through the world without a specific destination.
- Fireflies create beautiful light effects during the night, both in forests and plains, as well as in swamps.
- Finally, you’ll find birds chirping in the treetops.
With these additions, the mod brings a new level of realism and interaction to the Minecraft ecosystem, making the game world feel more alive and dynamic. It’s a great way to enhance your overall gaming experience.
Photos of Naturalist Mod
How to install Naturalist Mod in Minecraft?
- Download Forge
- Download Naturalist Mod
- Double click on the downloaded Forge file to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded mod file into the .minecraft/mods folder
- Beware of dangerous objects, do not go to take damage!